Return and Refund Policy
At Paternity Depot, our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction. That means if something is wrong with your order or if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we'll try to make it right. If that's not possible and you decide you want to return what you've purchased, just contact us to arrange for a return.
Return Terms & Conditions:
- All items returned must be in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase for full credit via the method of original payment (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX or Paypal).
- If testing has already started in the laboratory or if the results have been received then we cannot provide a refund.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. For additional information, just email us at email@example.com.
For prompt and accurate credit on returned merchandise follow these steps:
- Contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the test order and include the order ID, name and date of when the kit was ordered.
- Include a short explanation of why you're returning the item and a copy of the receipt so that we can properly credit your account. All returns will be credited in the same manner you paid us; either by crediting your credit card account, by cheque or PayPal.
- No credit will be issued for returns that have been altered or abused or has been tested (as described above).